VIVACE RF is a device using radio frequency (RF), micro-puncturing and biostimulation with LED light. The secret to the success of VIVACE technology is the use of radio waves (RF), which cause thermal stimulation of the dermis. This sudden change in temperature leads to the production of new collagen fibres as well as shortening of the current ones, which is manifested in the improvement of skin elasticity and firmness. The head emits red or blue LED light, which are designed to accelerate the healing process of the skin.
A very big advantage of this treatment is the ability to perform it throughout the year, regardless of the level of sunlight. This treatment is a great alternative to the CO2 fractional laser because it does not require switching off the patient from daily activities even for one day.
VIVACE RF is one of the most precise, safe and effective methods of rejuvenation, modelling and regeneration of skin tissue. This excellent device allows us to get an immediate facelift effect without using a scalpel.
Advantages of VIVACE RF
- Its effectiveness is comparable to a fractional laser.
- Short recovery time.
- No peeling effect.
- Immediate stimulation of collagen and elastin fibre synthesis.
- The possibility of performing the procedure throughout the year.
- Long-lasting effects of the treatment.
- Micro-puncturing performed at depths from 0.5 – 3.5 mm during simultaneous heating of the tissue to a temperature of 45-60 degrees.
Affects after the procedure with VIVACE RF
On the skin
- Restored skin elasticity.
- Wrinkle elimination.
- Alignment of skin tone.
- Reduction of skin pores visibility.
- Reduction of acne scars.
- Significant improvement in skin quality and density.
On the body
- Stretch marks removal.
- Reduction of post-traumatic scars.
- Skin modelling, e.g. belly after pregnancy.
- Improved firmness.
Indications for VIVACE RF procedure
- Skin flabbiness.
- Lack of elasticity of the neck and neckline skin.
- Postoperative and post-traumatic scars.
- Acne scars.
- Stretch marks.
- Enlarged pores.
At the Dr. Stachura Clinic, VIVACE RF Micro needle fractionation procedures are performed by:
Specialist in Surgical Nursing