Is it possible to extend life, improve comfort and optimize nutritional needs and sports activities? The creators of the iGenesis study probably asked themselves this question. iGenesis is a new generation of Genodiet nutrigenetic studies.
Genodiet iGenesis studies allow the establishment of a unique nutritional plan adapted to the patient’s genes. Studies results allow you to create a completely personalized nutritional plan that will improve your body’s health and condition.
Based on the metabolic test carried out, a detailed report is prepared along with individual nutritional recommendations – their purpose is to provide the patient with a perfect figure, beautiful appearance, well-being and health for many years.
When is it worth to do a genetic test?
- In case of overweight or obesity.
- As an aid in the treatment of chronic diseases (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer, autoimmunity, allergies, etc.).
- In preventive medicine – prevention of chronic diseases or resulting from family burdens.
- In case of infertility, miscarriages.
- For neurological diseases.
- In chronic inflammation.
How does the test look like?
Genodiet iGenesis is painless and easy to perform. The test is performed only once in a lifetime. The first stage is taking a DNA sample from the patient. It involves taking a swab from the cheek, it only takes 5 minutes. It can be performed on children (from 4 months of age) and adults.
The sample is then transferred for DNA laboratory analysis. After a few weeks, the Dr Stachura Clinic receives the result of a DNA test in the form of a comprehensive report and nutritional recommendations.
In the last stage, based on the results of the study, consultation is carried out along with the implementation of a nutrition and supplementation plan.
What does the test result include?
The result of the Genodiet iGenesis study includes a comprehensive, individual body report, tips on proper nutrition, proper supplementation, and training recommendations.
How to prepare for the test?
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 2 hours before the examination, do not brush your teeth, do not rinse your mouth with oral hygiene liquid, do not use lipstick or lip gloss, do not chew gum.
- The result of the test is not affected by the medications you take, your illness or your age.
Types of tests
Among the tests, several types are distinguished, differing in scope (the number of genes tested):
1. iGenesis Slim – control of body mass – metabolic profile
- risk of overweight and obesity,
- propensity to yo-yo effect,
- metabolic profile (%): protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism, caloric restrictions, feeling hungry and full influence of physical activity on weight reduction.
The study avoids errors related to subsequent diets and ensures success in the process of optimizing your weight.
2. iGenesis Micro, i.e. vitamins and minerals
- vitamin A metabolism,
- metabolism of vitamin B6, B9, B12,
- vitamin C metabolism,
- vitamin D metabolism,
- vitamin E metabolism,
- choline metabolism,
- calcium metabolism,
- magnesium metabolism.
Knowing the metabolism of key micronutrients we can, with the help of specialists, create a personalized diet and a precisely tailored supplementation program precisely tailored to our metabolism.
3. iGenesis Sensor – intolerance and food hypersensitivity
- hypersensitivity to alcohol
- hypersensitivity to caffeine,
- hypersensitivity to sodium nickel
- hypersensitivity iron metabolism,
- lactose intolerance,
- fructose intolerance,
- predisposition to celiac disease.
Food intolerances and hypersensitivity can cause bloating, abdominal pain, skin changes, weakness, lack of energy and inflammation.
4. iGenesis Detox – antioxidant and detoxifying abilities
- antioxidant potential – information about the ability to fight free radicals,
- detoxification potential – information on the body’s ability to purify toxins.
Defective detoxification and antioxidation systems contribute to accelerating the degeneration of our body and the increasing incidence of diseases, especially autoimmune and cancer.
5. iGenesis Health – metabolic disorders
- fat metabolism and predisposition to the development of hypercholesterolemia,
- carbohydrate metabolism and predisposition to the development of hyperglycaemia,
- predisposition to the development of abdominal obesity,
- predisposition to the development of metabolic syndrome.
Thanks to the information stored in our DNS, we can personalize our diet and effectively reduce the possibility of developing diabetes, cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome.
6. iGenesis Fitsport – individual sport predispositions
- type of physical exertion,
- fat burning,
- body regeneration,
- level of inflammatory response.
The individually designed training will fully use the body’s capabilities and allow for optimal regeneration between workouts, reduce inflammation and reduce the possibility of injury. Thanks to the right frequency of training, implementation of a diet consistent with the genotype, appropriate supplementation, you can achieve even better results in the field of sport.
7. iGenesis Medline – osteoporosis and thrombophilia
- risk of osteoporosis
- risk of joint cartilage damage,
- risk of congenital thrombophilia.
Understanding the genetic determinants of osteoporosis and thrombosis allows for early prevention by developing individual dietary recommendations and adapting physical activity to age and health. Thanks to this, we will avoid joint pain, injuries or bone fractures that could significantly worsen our health and the ability to move independently.
8. iGenesis Androgen – androgenetic alopecia
- hormonal factors,
- hepatic SHBG synthesis,
- vitamin C metabolism,
- biotin metabolism,
- vitamin B12 metabolism,
- sensitivity to pharmaceuticals.
The Androgen study determines the likelihood of androgenetic alopecia, indicates the reasons for its occurrence and methods of its prevention useful in the treatment process.
9. iGenesis Neuro – predisposition to neurological disorders, brain and nervous system health
The study includes:
- predisposition to biodegenerative diseases.
Thanks to the Neuro study, you will learn how your brain is aging and how you can prevent concentration, memory, depression, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
10. OMEGA Test – testing of fatty acid profile
The study allows you to answer the question:
- how to increase the body’s level of immunity,
- how to improve brain and heart function,
- how to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases,
- how to relieve inflammation and allergic ailments,
- how to regenerate faster after illness or surgery,
- how to improve eyesight, skin, hair and nails,
- how to take care of the correct course of pregnancy and the child’s development.
Properly prepared and personalized on the basis of the study, supplementation will slow down the aging process of the skin and other organs, and will also allow you to enjoy beautiful appearance and good form for many years.