Non-surgical plasma eyelid lifting
In the offer of modern aesthetic medicine and cosmetology, a wider range of treatments are created, whose task is to eliminate skin flaccidity, which is associated with the loss of collagen, elastin and fat. Many people are looking for treatments to improve the quality of the skin, which is why technology using plasma is of great interest.
What is plasma?
Plasma is an ionized conductive gas that contains the same amounts of positive and negative charges. Due to its specific properties, it is called the fourth state of aggregation. The distinguishing feature of plasma from gas is its electrical conductivity through ionized atoms. As a result of this gas, sublimation points are formed. They shrink the skin of the eyelids and eliminate excess of this tissue.
How does the equipment work?
A plasma generator, produces a precise and controlled micro plasma beam. It forms between the tip of the device and the patient’s skin thanks to the electric arc, which causes the aforementioned sublimation of the epidermis, healing the skin changes in a modern way. It also allows you to remove stretch marks with an efficiency comparable to surgery. Furthermore, it is non-invasive and completely safe.
It’s not just treating drooping eyelids
The main indication of this technology is lifting of the eye area (non-invasive blasting plastic), lifting of the lower part of the face, treatment of fixed deep wrinkles in the eye area and mouth area (so-called smoker’s wrinkles), removal of lenticular patches and resistant discolorations, removal of skin lesions such as angioma, flat warts, seborrheic warts, fibromas, actinic keratosis, warts, and treatment of scars and stretch marks.
- About 70% of the effect is visible immediately after the procedure.
- It does not exclude patients from daily activities.
- It allows for eyelid correction surgery with full eyelid mobility during and after the procedure.
- Full operator control during the procedure.
- Does not require any headgear during the procedure.
- The treatment does not cause inflammation.
- Correction of drooping eyelids.
- Elimination of wrinkles around the eye, mouth.
- Stimulating the production of new collagen fibres.
The skin can be covered with small scabs that last about a week. They should not be moved, we wait until they fall off leaving a slight redness. After the procedure up to several days, swelling may occur. Using soothing and moisturizing creams, which a specialist will recommend, we accelerate skin regeneration processes. We must remember to use SPF 50+ photoprotection.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Active neoplastic diseases.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Inflammation of the skin.
- Coagulation disorders – anticoagulants (aspirin, acart).
- Unregulated diabetes.
The non-surgical eyelid lift is performed by:
Doctor Kamila Stachura
Dermatology Specialist, Aesthetic Medicine Physician