Our Clinic uses a modern device for non-invasive thermolifting performed to rejuvenate and illuminate the skin.
During the treatment, deep layers of the skin are gradually and uniformly warmed, stimulating the shortening of collagen fibres responsible for skin tension and firmness.
The device combines 4 advanced technologies:
- Water peeling
- Diagnostic camera
- GPRS system
Recommendations for procedure:
- loss of skin firmness on the face, neck, abdomen, inner thighs and arms, the area above the knees,
- loss of body skin firmness as a result of aging or the loss of a lot of body weight,
- furrows and wrinkles,
- improvement of the face oval,
- dull skin that requires nourishment,
- breast lifting or improving the appearance of the cleavage,
- improvement in the firmness of the skin on the abdomen after having a baby
- immediate rejuvenation and illumination of the skin,
- non-invasive thermolifting,
- comfortable and effective treatment,
- without a convalescence period (the so-called lunch or banquet treatment),
- also for people with couperose skin,
- simultaneous lifting and skin care,
- face and body treatment
Thermolifting is a completely non-invasive, painless treatment with no convalescence period. The procedure does not require anaesthesia.
The device is equipped with water peeling technology. Performing water peeling is an introduction to the entire procedure, or may be a procedure in itself. Therefore, we can only do water peeling.
The two-phase stream produced by high pressure exfoliates the upper layers of the skin, creating channels that allow active ingredients to penetrate into deeper layers, optimizing their action and improving the condition of the skin at various levels.
It is a two-phase air-water stream emitted at a very high speed. Pressure:
- low: 4,5 bar,
- high: 8 bar.
- Superficial, medium-deep and deep peeling,
- Percutaneous introduction of active substances.
Waterpeeling – indications:
- removal of keratinized epidermis,
- dehydrated skin,
- acne scars,
- gray, sallow complexion, smoker’s skin
Waterpeeling – contraindications
- damaged skin;
- advanced form of acne;
- immune diseases;
- taking blood thinners;
Waterpeeling – effects after the procedure:
- skin rejuvenation,
- nourished skin,
- smoothing out wrinkles,
- improvement of blood supply,
- cleansing of blackheads
Performing the water-peeling itself takes about 10–15 minutes. However, the entire treatment, depending on the number of treated areas, takes about 1 hour.
Non-invasive thermolifting procedures are performed by:
Specialist in Surgical Nursing