Mesotherapy is a method used in aesthetic dermatology, which aims to treat any skin deficiencies. Thanks to it, the condition of the tissue improves in a natural way, after the first treatment the skin becomes much more moisturized and taut. After a series of treatments, the effects deepen, the skin gains radiance, becomes firmer and wrinkle-free, we see an increase in density and structure improvement. Mesotherapy, due to its actions, is able to compensate for many adverse external and internal factors, which is why it is so much appreciated in aesthetic medicine.
How does the procedure look like?
It consists in injecting small doses of medicinal preparations into the skin tissue. We use various injection techniques here, differing in the depth and angle of the needle insertion. Thanks to intradermal injections, the microcirculation in the subcutaneous tissue is improved and the metabolism of fat cells (with lipolysis) is increased. Mesotherapy also improves the functioning of cells, accelerating their renewal processes and inhibiting the action of free radicals, which accelerates the absorption of preparations.
Indications and contraindications
- Biorevitalization of face and body skin
- Reduction of discoloration
- Prevention of skin aging
- Shallow wrinkles
- Alopecia and excessive hair loss
- Stretch mark reduction
- Elimination of cellulite
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Cancer therapy
- Blood diseases
- Viral hepatitis
- Heart diseases
- Purulent inflammation of the skin
- Use of anticoagulants (aspiein, akard, heparin)
Regions of operation
- Face, neck, cleavage
- Belly, arms, legs, buttocks
- Skin of head
Depending on the effects expected by the patient, we select the appropriate medicinal preparation and discuss possible treatment series. The treatment can be repeated with a frequency of:
- Face – from 3 to 6 treatments every 10-14 days
- Body – from 5 to 8 treatments every 10 days
- Scalp – in the case of scalp, we perform treatments every 8 days, the head must always be freshly washed, but after the procedure we do not wash it for 24 hours.
Is the procedure painful?
No, we use a cream with anaesthesia for the patient’s comfort.