Gynaecological fractional laser is a fast and effective procedure for treating intimate areas. The fractional laser treatment improves vaginal flaccidity and strengthens the vaginal walls. The laser treatment activates fibroblasts that produce new collagen, strengthening, improving local blood circulation and promoting effective vaginal lubrication.
Application of the gynaecological fractional laser:
- Laser rejuvenation of intimate areas – the vagina.
- Narrowing and sagging of the intimate areas – vagina.
- Decrease in sexual satisfaction.
- Stress incontinence.
- Restoration of tension in the labia.
- Loss of lubrication and dryness of the intimate areas.
- Contouring of the labia minora.
- Depigmentation of the labia minora.
Advantages of the gynaecological fractional laser:
- high safety of the procedure,
- no need for anaesthesia,
- rapid treatment duration,
- no convalescence.
In Dr Stachura’s Clinic, gynaecological fractional laser treatments are performed by:
Pawel Brelik MD, PhD
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Consultant Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care, BSCCP Accreditation
Dr hab. n. med. Aneta Cymbaluk-Płoska
Gynaecology and Obstetrics Specialist