Dermalux® LED phototherapy uses a combination of different light wavelengths tailored to each individual case to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, improve circulation, reduce redness and irritation.
The latest generation LED technology means safety and precision of treatment with light of optimal intensity ensuring the best results.
The therapy consisting of a series of treatments provides a long-lasting visual effect and stimulates the natural processes of cell regeneration, reducing skin problems and giving the skin a young and radiant appearance.
Dermalux blue light
- antibacterial action without irritating the skin
- reduces greasiness
- soothes the skin
- supports the treatment of skin diseases (acne, keratosis)
Dermalux red light
- stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- reduces fine lines
- increases skin hydration
- evens out skin tone
- revitalizes and restores skin radiance
Dermalux near infrared
- advanced skin rejuvenation
- soothes irritation and inflammation
- reduces age spots and discoloration
- supports healing and regeneration
- has an analgesic effect
Dermalux® Tri-Wave therapy
The Dermalux® system allows the simultaneous use of several wavelengths of light ideally suited to a given case.
The treatment with the LED Dermolux® lamp is completely painless and relaxing. During the treatment, the skin absorbs energy in the form of light of different colors (red, blue, near infrared) that correspond to a specific wavelength.
LED therapy can also be used effectively as a standalone photodynamic therapy (PDT) procedure in many dermatological indications.
Each procedure takes only about 20 minutes and does not require a convalescence period.
- skin regeneration (fine wrinkles, sun damage, loss of skin elasticity, enlarged pores, uneven color),
- refreshment (dehydrated, dull, sallow skin),
- sun discoloration (skin damage caused by exposure to the sun, uneven color),
- discoloration (hormonal, inflammatory (PIH), drug-induced),
- acne lesions (mild and advanced acne lesions, numerous inflammations, cysts and cysts, oily skin, enlarged pores),
- vascular skin (visible, dilated vessels, shallow vascular skin and prone to damage),
- sensitive skin (inflammation, irritation, bacterial infections),
- psoriasis (inflammation, scaly lesions, itchy skin),
- wound healing (open wounds, burns, sunburn, fresh scars),
- muscle and joint pain.
The LED light therapy in our Clinic is very popular among out patients due to its painlessness, short duration and relaxing nature of the treatment, safe and proven device and no convalescence period.