NucleoFill – is an innovative product that contains polynucleotides. Polynucleotides stimulate the skin to rebuild, stimulate the production of elastin and collagen. Treatment with the Nucleofill preparation is carried out in order to biostimulate and regenerate the skin. Nucleofill is a preparation with a three-way mechanism of action:
- lifting at the cellular level,
Who is the treatment for?
Nucleofill is designed for all skin types, regardless of age, especially for people with dehydrated skin, exposed to oxidative stress, or simply for skin with signs of photoaging.
Nucleofill is dedicated to people who:
- want to achieve a visible rejuvenation effect without interfering with facial features,
- want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and make the skin firmer,
- want to undergo a preventive anti-aging treatment,
- are exposed to oxidative stress,
- have flabby and dehydrated skin
Nucleofill can also be used as a preparatory treatment for more invasive filling treatments in order to prolong their aesthetic effect.
What kind of effects can we expect?
Nucleofill has a strong moisturizing effect after the first treatment, while after 7-10 days it gives the effect of subtle lifting. Nucleofill application areas:
How many procedures should be performed?
It is recommended to perform about 4 treatments at intervals of 3-4 weeks.
- active dermatoses,
- decompensated diabetes,
- active viral infections – herpes,
- acute and chronic inflammation,
It should be emphasized that the risk of allergies when using the preparation is very low because Nucleofill is a natural, highly purified product
- avoid effort immediately after the procedure,
- avoid sauna, swimming pool, solarium and exposure to direct natural sunlight
At the Dr. Stachura Clinic, Nucleofill treatments are performed by:
Doctor Kamila Stachura
Dermatology Specialist, Aesthetic Medicine Physician
Magdalena Ptaszyńska, MD, PhD
General Surgery Specialist